Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another suicide note!

Now, how to write a suicide note? As it is, I’m fed up of everything that’s come across my life. But I have no alternative, and this is necessary, to avoid any complications by the law.

I had a lot of expectations, I must say, when I first stepped foot into this college. I thought I would reap treasures. A top-notch job, a stupendous bike, a posh apartment, an amazing girl…I studied well. My first bouts of depression began when my first relationship with Rosy (name changed) hit the rocks. The global recession only added salt to my wounds. My plans…and dreams…all were foiled. I was introduced to the drug that many associated with peace and ecstasy. I felt like the bohemian, being able to smoke so freely. I didn’t know there was another side to this exciting feel of self-indulgence. Depression hit harder and faster when I came to my senses, and I had to pine for my next smoke. I’m not simply prone to depression. I’m depressed because I’m unemployed, and had to face an umpteen number of unsuccessful interviews. I’m depressed because my affairs have always been petty compared to my love for Rosy. I’m a chalked-out mess. This drug, which once felt like heaven, has brought only paranoia and contempt into my relationships.

Aaah…this has given ample time for my blood to create a red sea …my eyelids feel like weights, a similar experience when I am too high…

4 comments:

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
martha said...

jus njoy the smoke.....

LEO said...

i know that you smoke ,but wen did you start taking drugs ?

/-\ D I D /-\ $ I-I said...

Hah!man...neither do I smoke nor do I take drugs...I wudn't b against it if I realy took them,ryt heh!